Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Presents for me!!!

I was cleaning out my wallet this past week and found a $25 gift certificate to Target. My closest Target is 30 minutes away and I wanted books, not other stuff. So, I swung over to plastic jungle. There, I traded my Target Gift Card for an Amazon Giftcard. I had to pay a little, around $1.50, but that is a small price to pay for books. I mailed in my gift card, and three business days later I got an email with my gift certificate! I love that! I went ahead and ordered three books! YAY!

I  pre-ordered The Borgia Betrayal and Song of the Nile. Both are sequels and I loved the prequels! VERY excited!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I've never heard of Plastic Jungle before. That sounds like an awesome service!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is. I am glad I found it!!

    ReplyDelete