I won an award! Carole from Carole Rae's Random Ramblings awarded my little ole blog an award!
The Liebster Blog Award was created to give a little sunlight to small blogs
who have 200 or less followers, but really deserve more. Here are
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Share your 5 picks and let them know they won by leaving a comment on their blogs (they need to have 200 followers or less)
3. Copy and paste the award onto your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other blogs (and I have faith in my 5)
5. And most of all - have fun and glory in your award!
Here are the Five I selected!
Bippity Boppity Book. The webmistress of Bippity Boppity Book is a histrical fiction reader who has a broad taste! She has a sweet blog going on!
Unabridged Chick. This Chick rocks! She reads a broad spectrum of books and is VERY honest with her reviews! I love the elements of her reviews, including a buy, borrow or avoid recommendation, and a first line. (I know she has more followers than 200, butttt)
Musings of a Book Lover. This eclectic blog features more than just book reviews! This blog is for all lovers of the written word!
Historical Fiction Connection A group of bloggers! Who knew this would be such a good idea! This is a group of authors reading Historical Fiction. Niiiice.
Historical Novel Review. Another group of authors sharing great reads! This blog always reviews great books and I love their site!