Friday, February 24, 2012

6 Facts about Yours Truly

I was tagged by Carole Rae at Carole Rae's Random Ramblings. You must give 6 facts. So here we go!!  
Guidelines:
-Mention the person who tagged you and link their post
-Your 6 facts can be anything.
-Pictures are nice!! 
-Tag 6 people or more and tell them you tagged them.
-You don't have to tag anyone, but it is nice! 
-Mention the Guidelines.
-Have fun! 

1. I speak some Spanish, but not enough to really do anything with. My husband and his family are from Mexico, so I have learned a little from them.

2. My Dorkie (half dachshund and half yorkie) doghter is my little reading and life buddy.  Her daddy and I spoil her rotten and nothing is too good for my little girl. I hand make her treats, she sleeps on two and a half human pillows and loves to lay on the couch with mom when she isn't hunting rabbits in the yard. 





3.I'm a Political Junkie! I have always loved politics and could talk for hours about politics. 

4. I love the color Black. Not in a gothic way, but in a classic, chic way.


5. I believe in young love. I met my husband when I was 16, and its been love ever since. 





6.I make and sometimes sell my own soap. I started making soap with my husband almost two years ago. We started, and have actually played with it enough that we now have our own recipes. Its been an awesome experience.
Here are some of my actual soaps (sideways)



I don't really know who to tag, but join in the fun!!! Post your links or 6 facts in the comments!! 
Thanks Carole Rae, this was fun!!!





2 comments:

  1. :) I wish I could speak Spanish, but I can't. I've tried to learn, but it was a fail. It's been a while, but I speak a little French and I can read it very well. ^.^ Awwwww! Puppy! Thanks for sharing! I love learning more about the people behind blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't speak it well, but I read it better too! Funny how that works. Wonder if it has to do with us being readers??
    I love my little girl!!!
    It was really fun learning about everyone!! I enjoyed it! Great idea Carole!

    ReplyDelete