Tuesday, October 6, 2015

My latest reads

I am finally (!!!) caught up on my past reviews, so here is what I've been reading lately.
Storm of Swords and Dance with Dragons by George RR Martin. I'm a third of the way through Dance with Dragons, but as I am reading it through my library's digital service, Lib2go, I am stuck there until I can get my hands back on it.
If you're wondering if you should read these books, ask yourself how much you love Jon Snow and go from there.  Also, if you think Tyrion is the most evil character, skip and just watch the show. I probably won't review these books as most who will read them already have.
I've also started The Last Kingdom by Bernard Cornwell. Anxiously awaiting the series debut.
I am also reading Isabella by Colin Falconer.

No comments:

Post a Comment