This week the topic is ten authors I would die to meet.
These authors are in no particular order, but here they are.
- Michelle Moran. I fell in love with Michelle's writing when I read Nefertiti. Then she sealed my love with the Heretic Queen. And this love blossomed even more with Cleopatra's Daughter and Madame Tussaud. Read them all!
- Jean Plaidy. This woman wrote so many wonderful books. She is his fic royalty!
- Diane Haeger. I loved Courtesan and she recently wrote a book focusing on the life of Bessie Blount, The Queen's Rival.
- Brandy Purdy. I read and loved her books on Piers Gaveston and Mary and Elizabeth. She and I have emailed back and forth, and I can genuinely say I like her!
- Stephanie Dray/Draven. Stephanie writes historical fiction and fantasy romance. And she excels in both genres. I've also emailed her and she is wonderful! Plus she runs a kick *** blog.
- Kate Quinn. Mistress of Rome and Daughters of Rome. Enough Said.
- C.W Gortner. This man can take a misaligned woman like Catherine de Medici and make her human. He writes with the best!!
- Karen Essex. This woman has such range. From Dracula, to the Renaissance, to Kleopatra.
- Colin Falconer. I love his books and like Karen Essex, he writes about vastly different topics.
- Arthur Japin. I have only read one of his books, but it was gorgeous. Like hauntingly gorgeous.
The honorable mention goes to Charlaine Harris, author of the Sookie Stackhouse books. These books are my guilty pleasure!