Friday, February 24, 2017

Eleanor and the Iron King by Julie Daines

Eleanor de Lacy is being married off to her father's enemy and the man responsible for killing her brother. As the headstrong Eleanor braves a new homeland, a new husband and a new people, she finds herself facing the ghost of her husband's first wife warning her of impending danger. Eleanor chooses to see the worst in her situation, but finds herself needing to trust her husband. 

I enjoyed this book a lot. It could have been predictable, but Daines threw a couple of curve balls in there. I did love Eleanor, but I think I loved Brach Goch even more. The book was a good read. 



Thank you to the publisher for a review copy.  

2 comments:

  1. Poor girl. Not an easy marriage for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was kind of a stubborn at times, so in some cases I felt she deserved to be scared. :)

    ReplyDelete