Monday, August 22, 2011

Mailbox Monday

 
Mailbox Monday 
is a gathering place for readers to share the books that
came into their house last week and explore great book blogs. 
It was created by Marcia and is now on tour. The current host is Life in the Thumb. 
Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.
 
Mailbox Monday is a gathering place for readers to share books that came to their house last week. It can result in humongeous TBR piles and envy. 

This week, I got three amazing books. I got Before Versailles, that I won from Laura's Review! Thanks Laura! Can't wait for this amazing book! 

I also bought Vlad the Last Confession by CC Humphreys and Swan Maiden by Jules Watson. I've been wanting both books for a while and finally got my hands on them! 


I also bought myself a used Kindle that I found on Craigslist! YAY! I got a great price on it, and I'm super excited. I will still prefer the real hard copy, but there are some books that are difficult to find in print. Also, Kindle books are expensive! I know that this price is set by publishers, but I'd love to see the prices come down! 
Happy Mailbox Monday to all!
 

4 comments:

  1. I've been really wanting to read Before Versailles. It seems like the type of book I'll be falling in love with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will love your Kindle!! Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will love having a Kindle if even you just get the free or discounted books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my Kindle but also have shelves of books waiting to be read. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete